Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The big adventure begins

Today the grand adventure begins! I am departing from this one-eyed town into the world with wide eyes and great excitement! I am leaving this behind:
Looks fun doesn't it? (so neat -- okay okay, I cleaned it up yesterday)

Right, faithful reader (?) ... readers (?) I will try and keep you informed with stories and pictures as my adventure progresses. Who knows, maybe a picture of myself will accidentally weedle its way in (if I can get over my self-conscious feelings regarding my appearance!).

First way-point: Johannesburg

Fantasy for the day:
A muscle hunk just happens to get the seat next to me on the plane... I manage not to say "wkfrst"...

3 comments:

James said...

Nice chair. It looks like your work consists of browsing online news and playing games.

dickophile said...

love to see a picture of you! im sure the head is just as appetizing as those arms. yum

musclician said...

James: yep, browsing and playing games. They give me my own office for doing that!