Monday, July 21, 2008

Ah France...

A quick update of my travels so far. One item I can now tick off my bucket-list:
  1. Sleep on the floor of Dubai airport

Holy crap, what an awful airport. Too many people, not enough seats. You have to be careful not to trip over people sleeping in the corridors... which ended up being me after about 6 hours of waiting for my next flight. I never thought that I would be happy to get back into and economy class seat.

On my travels I came into contact with a full size mirror. So here it is... musclician gets brave...my first self portrait. I would say this is a pretty poor image, and I am looking all washed out.

So that's me. White as ever.

My first couple of days here in France have been great. In the spirit of self images, here is another of me enjoying a quiet rural village:

Don't these European towns look awesome?

You will notice that my experience so far has been very touristy... I am starting my trip by soaking up the European culture, before hitting the gay scene.



Tip for the day:
Try fly direct, and if you must have a stop-over, choose one that has enough seating.


No comments: